Sign in to your account or register a new one.
New Interim? Register
Office: 01423 900804 / 07702 630536
Location: Anywhere (UK) - Oxfordshire
Rate: £0,500 to £0,500
Job Ref: SW1267
Closing Date: 31/03/2021
Interim Lead Commissioner
£500 / day
Following an internal review and restructure, our local authority client has developed an exciting new approach to commissioning across Adult and Children Social Care and Health. The newly forming service is going through a period of significant change and an experienced interim is needed to lead on all aspects of managing children placements in the transition period.
You must be;
• Experienced Childrens professional able to oversee all elements of Childrens social care and SEND placement commissioning cycle
• Operational management experience of running placement teams
• Sound knowledge of the supplier market, ifa, childrens homes, special school
• Shrewd negotiator and able to secure competitive advantage for the local authority, whilst ensuring quality of placements
• Knowledge of best practice, design and implementation of effective system and processes for the management of the placement function
You must have;
• Extensive commissioning experience spanning at least 10 years (preferably in local government or wider public sector) with a demonstrable record of success across the full commissioning cycle.
• Demonstrable commercial experience for supporting robust and sustainable services for Health, Education and/or Social Care including managing significant budgets and strategically shaping and developing markets.
• Detailed understanding of legislation, guidance and policies in relation to adults and childrens services (safeguarding in particular) as well as commissioning, procurement and contract management.
If you are available and believe this is you, please send a full CV quoting reference SW1267 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Macallam Interim Resourcing
55 Grove Road
+44 (0)1423 900804
+44 (0)7702 630536
© Macallam Interim 2021 |
Site built by Peregrine Software |
Terms & Conditions