Why use Executive Interim Managers in your business?
You are able to tap into additional skills and experience to help with a business critical problem, to help manage change, to help with transition, to fill a gap, to deliver a project, for additional resource for projects or programmes or simply to tap into talent that will help drive your business forward.
You are not locked in to lengthy notice periods or indeed induction programmes. A Macallam Interim Executive will start immediately and will hit the ground running; they will very quickly add value to your business and deliver the agreed objectives.
Executive Interim Managers can bring significant benefits to your business:
- Immediate start
- Little or no induction required
- An objective view point
- Flexibility – from a few days due diligence to a full company turnaround
- Cost effective – they will pay for themselves from the benefits they bring to your business
- The interim manager is delivery focused, driven by results and will leave a legacy
- Achieving your objectives in a shorter time span
- Independent executives yet aligned to the needs of the business to which they are assigned
- Hit the ground running
- Coaching and Leadership development
- Competitive advantage
- Sensibly over qualified
We encourage our executive interims to invest in their continuing professional development by joining the IMAI, for which they can use the letters as a sign of their credibility and professionalism.